Kim joined the DATRON Dynamics family in 2023 with over twelve years of customer service experience. She is friendly, knowledgeable about DATRON products, and your go-to person for DATRON Service. She recently returned to school and completed her bachelor’s in business at Southern New Hampshire University. When not working, Kim enjoys outdoor activities such as biking on rail trails, canoeing, and landscaping.
Kim is responsible for providing quotes on all tooling and consumables as well as processing orders and after-sale services. She is always ready to answer any questions or concerns from our customers and works with our technicians to schedule all after-sales service visits to best serve our customers.
How Does Kim Help You?
- Provides quotes on all tooling and consumables
- Processes all orders for tooling, consumables, and after-sale services
- Answers any questions or concerns
- Processes exchanges or returns
- Schedules technicians for all after-sale services