4 in 1 Single Flute End Mill
$52.00 – $127.00
For applications requiring fast, high-volume material removal with good surfaces, the 4-in-1 lineup is ideal. This is achieved with 4 special features:
- Patented balanced tool tip for maximum smoothness and extended spindle life
- Wiper flat tip design for excellent floor finishes.
- Optimized and polished chip channel for fast and efficient chip removal
- Polished cutting edge for improved surface quality
With these features combined, cycle time and cut quality can be easily optimized, allowing for considerable savings. The 4-in-1 is ideal for aluminum, brass, plastics, exotic composites and any soft metals.
Our single flute tools are ideal for machining non-ferrous materials, often at significantly faster rates compared to conventional multi-flute tools. The unique single cutting edge design creates more space for chip evacuation, allowing for faster feed rates and higher chip loads. These long-life, micro-grain carbide tools are available in various cutting diameters and lengths, shank diameters, and geometries for specialty applications.
DATRON’s unique CNC cutting tools are made with a proprietary process:
- We use high quality micro-grain carbide to provide superior tool life and long-term savings
- A multi-stage grinding process delivers extra sharp, polished edges for burr-free machining, reducing or eliminating the need to hand-finish parts
- Patented tool geometries that decrease cycle times, improve finishes and boost productivity
Check out this video on our tools: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ZsM_h13Vc