Field Service Technician
As a DATRON Field Service Technician, you will provide service and support for all customers during on-site installations, repairs, maintenance, and test tasks. You will diagnose errors, mechanical or technical problems, and determine the proper solutions.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Providing clear and concise communication with DATRON AG, our partner manufacturer located in Germany.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- The ability to read schematics is a plus!
This position will primarily operate outside of the office. You will spend most of your time on customer sites throughout the US and internationally, then return to the office between service visits. Frequent travel for multiple days at a time is required and flexibility in that regard should be expected.
What We Need From You:
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Problem resolution.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Applicants must be able to reliably commute to our Milford, NH office location.
Interested in joining our team? Click the button below to send your resume to email@example.com.
DATRON Dynamics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At DATRON Dynamics, Inc. we pride ourselves on our employee-centric culture that prioritizes the personal and professional development of our team.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Competitive Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Clothing Allowance
- Cell Phone
- Travel Rewards Earned
- Employee Incentive Events
- Profit-sharing Bonuses
The level of experience and skill will determine compensation.
DATRON Dynamics, Inc. is the North American representative of DATRON AG, manufacturer of innovative, high-speed milling solutions. We are a complete local sales, service, and support division for DATRON with several offices and technology centers throughout North America.