DATRON Dynamics is in search of an Account Specialist to support our continually growing customer base. The Account Specialist proactively contacts existing clients to facilitate further product awareness and closes deals using a consultative sales approach.
If you are detail oriented, have a passion for technology, and a desire to deliver exceptional service through sales, this is the job for you.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Complete inbound and outbound calling to existing customers to uncover sales opportunities by utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Recommend useful products to customer base for best results in productivity (Ex. preventative maintenance, upgrades, and programming)
- Enhance user experience by developing genuine, long-term relationships with clients.
- Hitting sales quota and KPIs set by Senior Account Manager and VP of Sales.
- Maintain CRM files in Salesforce and ERP data in Sage 100.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
What We Need From You:
- Minimum of two years in customer support, sales, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on phone interaction.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience with Sage 100 and Salesforce are preferred but not required.
Interested in joining our team? Click the button below to send your resume to email@example.com.
DATRON Dynamics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At DATRON Dynamics, Inc. we pride ourselves on our employee-centric culture that prioritizes the personal and professional development of our team.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- 401K with Company Match
- Competitive Health, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Life and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
The Account Specialist will receive commission in addition to a base salary. Compensation is determined by experience and skill.
DATRON Dynamics, Inc. is the North American representative of DATRON AG, manufacturer of innovative, high-speed milling solutions. We are a complete local sales, service, and support division for DATRON with several offices and technology centers throughout North America.