High Speed end mill
Well, if anybody knows about High Speed End Mills, it seems logical that the makers of High Speed CNC Milling Machines would. And that is precisely the case when it comes to DATRON. As a manufacturer of milling, drilling and engraving equipment, DATRON has its finger on the pulse of high speed machining. With thousands of customers worldwide we are able to compile all of their input and combine it with our technical expertise to develop superior tooling for high speed machining applications.
Using the highest quality solid micrograin carbide these tools are produced using the world’s finest grinding machines. DATRON’s cutting technology advancements include:
- Optimized Geometry - for efficient cutting and chip evacuation
- Specially Balanced Tools - for high RPM and high feed rates
- Specialty Coatings - ALCRONA, X.CEED, ALDURA & Diamond
- Custom Tool Design - to meet your specific requirements
- Single & Double Flute: Single flute end mills with 30° upcut or downcut spiral and double flute with 15° - 45° upcut spiral.
- Multi-flute & Multi-tooth: Multi-flute up to 12 cutting edges and multi-tooth for milling abrasive CRP, GRP or PCB material.
- Drills & Threadmills: Drills from a diameter of 0.1 mm and thread mills from M1.0. Even a drill and treadmill combo tool!
- Engraving Tools: available in various shank sizes and degrees of tip sharpness. Additionally, these are offered in a balanced model and for steel machining. Plus, we offer tool sharpening services and take orders for custom engraving tools to meet your specific engraving application.
- Specialty Cutting: Ball nose end mills, external radius, slotting and dovetail tools ... plus, a CVD tool for abrasive materials!
The DATRON line of tooling is comprehensive and is not limited to high speed end mills. Here is a list of items found both in our catalog and available for purchase online:
DATRON can also produce individual custom tools for your special application starting from a batch size of 1. The tools are produced to DATRON quality according to your drawings/specifications on the most modern, fully automatic grinding machines. A few examples for this are stepped milling tool, stepped drill, special die and micro tools.
High Speed End Mill Showcase (Sample Photos):