4-in-1 Single-Flute end mill
A Patented Versatile Tool for Production Efficiency and Cost Reduction:
The 4-in1 End Mill features a patented tool tip that results in low vibration and exceptionally smooth surface finishes. The entire cutting surface and chip channel is optimized and polished for fast and efficient chip evacuation. A unique "wiper flat" produces excellent finishes on floor surfaces..
- Available in more than 30 variants!
- The patented balanced tool tip reduces vibrations, thus protects the spindle of your milling machine
- Superior balance for maximum speed
- Best possible surface roughness (<1Rz) due to nose geometry
- Polished chip chamber for fast chip removal & lower spindle load
- Polished flute for long durability and fewer tool changes
- Innovative grinding technology for excellent machining results in full and partial cuts
- Special nose cut allows dipping into solid materials and high
Z-feeds during helix machining
- Polished chip channel and optimized balanced cut to achieve
optimal results on the wall surfaces
- The new nose geometry allows an optimal floor surface with low
Due to the polished chip space and the polished flute in conjunction with a counter-balanced cut, our new-balanced single flute end mill allows even higher infeed and feed rates compared to standard single flute end mills. Thus you save valuable working time and simultaneously benefit from lower production costs.