When a single machine can improve the quality of your Brands, Logos and Marks while at the same time delivering an Even Depth of Serial Number Engraving, that’s the best of all worlds.
Then add in the fact that this automated CNC Machining Center integrates easy with virtually any database, pulls the next Serial
Number, engraves the gun or firearm part and records that information for easy tracking.
Take it one step further with a familiar and intuitive Microsoft Windows-based control software that makes operation easy.
Then put the icing on the cake with the fact that DATRON Dynamics, the company that sells this equipment has designed and delivered turnkey automation and work holding solutions for the World’s leading gun and firearm manufacturers. The choice is clear!
- Deeper than Laser, superior to Rollmarking
- Consistent engraving depth — even on rounded surfaces
- Bar Code Scanning, interface-ready
- Fast programming for custom engraving
- Small runs of 1 -1,000 with unique logos, images & marks
- .005” - .020” even depth in Steel is no problem!
- Integrated or custom workholding available
- Technology used by the best in Firearm Manufacturing
- High-Speed for efficiency and reduced cycle times
- Rock-solid Industrial Reliability ... German Made!
1) CAD software imports any file type (example: DXF, Adobe,EPS, JPEG etc.)
||2) CAM software transforms file to 3-dimensional model
and machining file
3) DATRON CNC engraves a high-quality mark on the firearm at consistent depth. This Eagle Logo was programmed and engraved in steel in less than 30 minutes. The cycle time for the engraving was under 2 minutes!
|Firearms Serialization Brochure|