1) SERIALIZATION: DATRON's Dynamic Link Library (DLL) is customized and linked to your IT system so that no serial numbers are duplicated. Automated reports sent from the CNC machine ensure proper documentation for your “digital process”.
2) PRECISE-DEPTH ENGRAVING: Measurement Probe quickly scans each work piece and sends the data to the controller where any surface variation is automatically compensated for. No rejected parts!
3) HIGH-SPEED ENGRAVING: 1 - 2 minute tack time is typical for
Text, Logo & Serial Number engraving from .005” or .015” deep.
4) CUSTOMIZED FIREARMS! What if you could offer quality
custom engraving ... fast? With DATRON, you can quickly and
easily program a specialty logo and engrave it in just minutes!
5) FITS YOUR PROCESS: From batch machining and single unit
pull to complete automation via robot for lights out production.
6) CHOOSE YOUR MATERIAL: Steel, Aluminum, Plastics. No
material limitations when engraving on a DATRON thanks to rigid
granite & steel construction. Industrial Durability & Reliability.
7) EXTENDED TOOL LIFE: Datron’s rigid high RPM spindle reduces
vibration at the cutter tip, extending tool life.
8) ENGRAVING EXPERTS: Hundreds of DATRON engraving machines are used daily around the world by companies that manufacture Firearms, Minting Dies, Stamping Dies, Jewelry Molds and Stainless Steel Panels. Datron provides a complete “turn-key” solution by installing and programming the machine for your firearm production.
- Superior Engraving Quality — Get rid of antiquated roll marking, go deeper than laser!
Quality & Consistency in Depth — Meet ATF Requirements and Look Good doing it!
- Measurement/Inspection Probe compensates for surface variance & maintains depth, even on rounded stock.
- Machine Software Integrates with Database - tracks, records & reports serial numbers.
- .005” - .007” even depth in Steel is no problem!
- Rock-solid Industrial Reliability ... German Made!