Firearm Marking CNC
When a single machine can improve the quality of your firearm marking such as Brands, Logos and Identification while at the same time delivering an Even Depth of Serial Number Engraving, that’s the best of all worlds.
Then add in the fact that the Dynamic Link Library (DLL) for this automated CNC Milling and Engraving Machine integrates easy with virtually any database, pulls the next Serial Number, engraves the gun or firearm part and records that information for easy tracking.
Take it one step further with a familiar and intuitive Microsoft Windows-based control software that makes operation easy.
Then put the icing on the cake with the fact that DATRON Dynamics, the company that sells this equipment has designed and delivered turnkey automation and work holding solutions for the World’s leading gun and firearm manufacturers. The choice is clear!
- Deeper than Laser, superior to Rollmarking
- Consistent engraving depth — even on rounded surfaces
- Bar Code Scanning, interface-ready
- Fast programming for custom engraving
- Small runs of 1 -1,000 with unique logos, images & marks
- .005” - .020” even depth in Steel is no problem!
- Integrated or custom workholding available
- Technology used by the best in Firearm Manufacturing
- High-Speed for efficiency and reduced cycle times
- Rock-solid Industrial Reliability ... German Made!
1) SERIALIZATION: DATRON's Dynamic Link Library (DLL) is customized and linked to your IT system so that no serial numbers are duplicated. Automated reports sent from the CNC machine ensure proper documentation for your “digital process”.
2) PRECISE-DEPTH ENGRAVING: Measurement Probe quickly scans each work piece and sends the data to the controller where any surface variation is automatically compensated for. No rejected parts!
3) HIGH-SPEED FIREARM ENGRAVING: 1 - 2 minute tack time is typical for Text, Logo & Serial Number engraving from .005” or .015” deep.
4) CUSTOMIZED FIREARM ENGRAVING! What if you could offer quality custom engraving ... fast? With DATRON, you can quickly and easily program a specialty logo and engrave it in just minutes!
5) FITS YOUR PROCESS: From batch machining and single unit
pull to complete automation via robot for lights out production.
6) CHOOSE YOUR MATERIAL: Steel, Aluminum, Plastics. No
material limitations when engraving on a DATRON thanks to rigid
granite & steel construction. Industrial Durability & Reliability.
7) EXTENDED TOOL LIFE: DATRON’s rigid high RPM spindle reduces vibration at the cutter tip, extending tool life.
8) ENGRAVING EXPERTS: Hundreds of DATRON engraving machines are used daily around the world by companies that manufacture Firearms, Minting Dies, Stamping Dies, Jewelry Molds and Stainless Steel Panels. Datron provides a complete “turn-key” solution by installing and programming the machine for your firearm production.
Firearm MarkingShowcase (Sample Photos):