Engraving Firearm Serial numbers, Serialization
1) SERIALIZATION: DATRON's Dynamic Link Library (DLL) is customized and linked to your IT system so that no serial numbers are duplicated. Automated reports sent from the CNC machine ensure proper documentation for your “digital process”.
2) PRECISE-DEPTH ENGRAVING: Measurement Probe quickly scans each work piece and sends the data to the controller where any surface variation is automatically compensated for. No rejected parts!
3) HIGH-SPEED FIREARM ENGRAVING: 1 - 2 minute tack time is typical for Text, Logo & Serial Number engraving from .005” or .015” deep.
4) CUSTOMIZED FIREARM ENGRAVING! What if you could offer quality custom engraving ... fast? With DATRON, you can quickly and easily program a specialty logo and engrave it in just minutes!
5) FITS YOUR PROCESS: From batch machining and single unit
pull to complete automation via robot for lights out production.
6) CHOOSE YOUR MATERIAL: Steel, Aluminum, Plastics. No
material limitations when engraving on a DATRON thanks to rigid
granite & steel construction. Industrial Durability & Reliability.
7) EXTENDED TOOL LIFE: DATRON’s rigid high RPM spindle reduces vibration at the cutter tip, extending tool life.
8) ENGRAVING EXPERTS: Hundreds of DATRON engraving machines are used daily around the world by companies that manufacture Firearms, Minting Dies, Stamping Dies, Jewelry Molds and Stainless Steel Panels. Datron provides a complete “turn-key” solution by installing and programming the machine for your firearm production.
- Superior Firearm Engraving Quality — Get rid of antiquated roll marking, go deeper than laser!
Quality & Consistency in Depth — Meet ATF Requirements and Look Good doing it!
- Measurement/Inspection Probe compensates for surface variance & maintains depth, even on rounded stock.
- Machine Software Integrates with Database - tracks, records & reports serial numbers.
- .005” - .007” even depth in Steel is no problem!
- Rock-solid Industrial Reliability ... German Made!
LEARN MORE: View our Firearm Engraving Showcase (at the bottom of the page).
Firearm Engraving Machines - While most DATRON machines are capable of engraving firearms, here are a few specific models that you may want to look at: M8Cube, M10 Pro and MLCube (see page bottom for reasons).
Do you have a firearm engraving application?
Part of our sales process is to qualify our equipment for your application. We have a staff of product specialists and application engineers who can help to address your specific challenges.
Use the FORM (right) to initiate a conversation.
Or call us at 888.262.2833
Firearm Engraving Showcase (Sample Photos):