Engraving Embossing Dies
Designed with the industrial engraver in mind, DATRON engraving machines are your first choice for 3D engraving in brass, steel, aluminum and plastics. A solid cast steel base provides excellent vibration dampening and yields the superior surface finishes needed to produce 3D molds, stamps, and dies of the highest quality. 40,000 - 60,000 RPM spindles, a granite machining table and steel construction = superior surface finish. Additionally, our 3D Probe can help you produce awe-inspriring results. DATRON engraving machines are employed in 3D engraving applications for die and moldmaking. DATRON high speed machining centers can be equipped with the following:
- Probing / Surface Scanning - scans surface, recognizes irregular work-piece topography and compensates for it dynamically
- Automatic Tool Changer - up to 45 tool stations depending on machine model, includes tool-length and breakage detection
- Vacuum Table Workholding - vacuum tables from 12" x 18" up to 24" x 36" provide quick setup of sheet material
- Pneumatic Clamping Systems - pneumatic, shortstroke clamps that minimize setup times for redundant processes
- 5-Axis Capability - integrated trunnion-style rotary axis for multisided milling of aluminum (watch video)
- CleanCut Chip Removal - vacuum technology developed specifically for sheet material machining
- Automation - digital I/O allows for installation of 3rd party devices and full control through the machining program
View our Engraving Steel Parts Showcase (at the bottom of the page) and download our engraving steel Case Study (below):
Do you have an engraving embossing die application?
Part of our sales process is to qualify our equipment for your application. We have a staff of product specialists and application engineers who can help to address your specific challenges.
Use the FORM (right) to initiate a conversation.
Or call us at 888.262.2833
Engraving Embossing Die / Stamp Showcase (Sample Photos):