DATRON offers the precision and industrial dependability of a conventional machine with the efficiency and convenience of a gantry-style machine. The best of both worlds.
In times when floor space is at a premium, DATRON systems are the answer for the new demands of the global manufacturer. These quiet, compact systems offer a clean-room-friendly solution that can be placed in any laboratory or manufacturing environment.
Energy Efficient CNC equals savings:
• Large work volume for multiple set-ups
• Small footprint saves valuable floor space
• Low, single-phase power saves money
• Minimal maintenance reduces down time
• Easy access reduces set-up / break-down time
• Stationary table offers simpler work-holding design
With accuracies in the micron range, we have precision solutions that are designed for 24/7 environments that operate at the fraction of the cost of heavier-style machines. “It makes no sense to machine small intricate parts with a machine that weighs 4 or 5 tons.” remarked John Dionne, machinist at Burkart Phelan, flute manufacturer and DATRON customer. The stationary, massive-granite work table offers the stability and precision needed without the excessive weight.