5 Axis CNC Machining / Milling
While 5-Axis Machining is mandatory for some complex 3D parts, it can also be employed for multi-sided parts as a means of saving time and money. 5 axis machining can eliminate multiple set ups for the machining of multi-sided parts – thereby improving efficiency and reducing cycle time. 5 axis machining can also improve quality of since the part stays in the fixture from start to finish which eliminates alignment issues associated with multiple set ups. When prototyping or manufacturing in short runs, 5 axis machining can be quicker and more cost effective than casting. For micro drilling many hole at different angles 5 axis machining is the preferred method.
Advantages DATRON 5-Axis CNC Milling Machine:
- Precise 5-side machining in one set-up
- Integrated zero-point clamping system
- Integrated Clamping & Workholding
- Extensive software support with automatic set-up function and zero-point tracking
5 Axis CNC Machining Applications:
- Milling of 5 Axis Dental Parts
- Machining 5 Axis Aerospace Parts
- Machining 5 Axis Medical Parts
- 5 Axis Microdrilling of Nozzles
- Milling 5 Axis Automotive Parts
- General 5 Axis Machining
- Complex 5 Axis Milling
LEARN MORE: View our 5-Axis Milling Showcase (at the bottom of the page).
Do you have a 5-axis machining application?
Part of our sales process is to qualify our equipment for your application. We have a staff of product specialists and application engineers who can help to address your specific challenges.
Use the FORM (right) to initiate a conversation.
Or call us at 888.262.2833
5 Axis Machining Showcase (Sample Photos):